2014 Spring anime season start
- Baby Steps - Sports anime about tennis. The art is very ordinary, so is the animation, but the story seems interesting. High school student Eiichirou (A-chan), who does nothing but study, starts playing tennis on his one free afternoon. A-chan has silly hair ^__^; I’m a big fan of sports series so I will watch more of this one.
- Haikyuu!! - More sports anime! This one is about a kid who wanted to play volleyball but his school did not have a boys team. Now he joins a high school, with a team, but his “rival” is there too because he failed to get into a better school. I really like it so far.
- Issuukan Friends (One week Friends) - The main character looses any happy memories she has made with friends after a week. This show is really cute >.< The art is cute, the animations is cute, the story is cute, just cute. Looks like it’s one of those everyday life, all about the feelings shows (my kind of show XD).
- Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo R - I have not watched a Kindaichi Shounen Show befor. I don’t particularly like the art style, and the main girl character is quite annoying :( The story seems interesting so far and there haven’t been any detective shows lately, so I will see.
- Kiniro no Corda: Blue♪Sky - Another La Corda D’Oro anime, based on a girl meets lots of guys type game with new characters. Looks like this one will be about a competition. I liked the first episode.
- Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii - This one is fantasy about a princess form a small country going to marry a king in a big country. First ep was fun, lots of comic relief moments. I’m going to watch more.
- Captain Earth - Mecah anime, those are usually fun. The characters are interesting, the mecha was cool, the story seems interesting. I can already tell Teppei is going to die at some point….T_T I’ll say “I told you so” when that happens…
I am out of time now, so I will post about the others later. If it seems like I liked everything I saw, it’s because I used anilist.co and it sorted the ones I liked more at the top.