Manga Challenge 1
I recently found this group on DA that does challenges helping people to improve their manga making skills. The group is called Manga-United and you can find them here. It’s too late to join their current challenge so me, flynnnightseer and superomgilove decided to do it on our own with a little bit less strict rules.
So here are the rules:
- Make a short 10 page comic with the theme of “Children”. (At least one character needs to be a child.)
- Draw character designs for the main characters and write bios for them.
- Write a script.
- Draw the 10 pages. (More then 10 is OK if you can finish on time.)
And these are the due dates:
- March 30 11:59PM Character designs and bios
- April 27 11:59PM Script
- June 8 11:59PM Finished pages
I have always wanted to draw a manga, so I hope this will give all of us the motivation to do it.
Nasubi and Shiro from Hoozuki no Reitetsu. I couldn’t manage to make them as cute as they are in the show ^___^;
My drawing for the day :)
Random pose practice today.
Haruto form Coppelion. I need a lot more practice at drawing bodies :)
Yukine and Hiyori form Noragami. I drew this on Sunday, but didn’t finish inking untill today :)